Puppy Training Tips!
October 2, 2018
So you’ve got a new puppy? It’s never too early to start training and here our five top tips to help you!
- Think of your puppy as a toddler who has no concept of right or wrong, and needs to be taught. Repetition and consistency are key.
- Puppies want nothing more than to please you, they just need to know how. Be consistent!
- Socialize and expose your puppy to people and other dogs! Introduce your puppy to as many places as you can, and to as many people and other dogs.
- Naps are important for your puppy. Be sure to give him the space and time he needs to relax. Try not to overwhelm him. Like a baby, he’ll need frequent naps during the day.
- Don’t forget to introduce your puppy to regular grooming as soon as possible so that they become used to the process and don’t become stressed or anxious when it’s time for their grooming.
- How Smart Is Your Dog? Test Your Dog’s IQ March 9, 2020
- Happy Hump Day? Why Your Dog Is Humping And How To Stop It December 19, 2019
- Bad Doggy Breath? November 9, 2019
- Dog Scooting: Why It Happens and When To See The Vet October 3, 2019
- SPRINGTIME GROOMING – HOW IMPORTANT IS IT? September 2, 2019